Monday, June 18, 2018
Please make sure to check out the First Grade Memory Books headed your way. Over the last few weeks your child has reflected on the past year and spent time writing and illustrating those memories. I hope you enjoy looking over their work.
Thursday, June 14, 2018
Sunday, June 10, 2018
Please Mark Your Calendars
- - The Ultimate Treasure Hunt will take place for first grade in the afternoon. Please have your child wear sneakers this day and bring a water bottle. We won't need volunteers.
- On (am only) END OF YEAR CELEBRATION AT STRATHAM HILL PARK. All first grade students will hike to Stratham Hill Park to celebrate a great year together.
- ...Parent/Community Appreciation. We would love you to join us in the cafeteria at to appreciate you, our volunteers!
Just a glimpse about last week:
- Began our end of year memory books
- Shared our nonfiction writing with the Loons
- Started a "math experiment" grouping kids with the Loons to meet everyone's needs. Kids worked in both classrooms and were with specifically targeted groups.
- Learned about volcanoes
- Finished our kindness chain (pictures will be posted next week)
- Grand Lunch! First Grade Mall! Field Day!
Thursday, June 7, 2018
Tomorrow is field day please wear appropriate shoes and clothes, a complete change of clothes or 2, a towel would be wise, labeled water bottle with name and 1C, sunblock should be applied at home. It will be a beautiful and fun-filled day!